Cessna Citation I Training
Our Cessna Citation I flight training program was designed to fulfill annual requirements for completing your CE-500 Type Rating or a PIC/SIC Recurrent Training. Built in 2018 by Aeronautical Systems Engineering, our FAA Qualified Level D Full Flight Simulator is equipped with the Honeywell Primus 1000 Avionics.
Cessna Citation I (CE-500)
The Cessna 500 Citation I saw early success in the small business jet market. As the Fanjet 500 prototype was upgraded in 1976, the Citation I was introduced with higher gross weights, Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-1A turbofan engines and increased wing span wing.
Delivered in early 1977, the Cessna 501 Citation I/SP was certificated for single pilot operations allowing for lower per-mile operating costs comparably to contemporary models.
The Cessna Citation I is still a staple in the business jet market that services worldwide operations.
Cessna Citation I Specs:
- Crew: Two (One pilot on I/SP)
- Capacity: 5 passengers
- Length: 43 ft 6 in (13.26 m)
- Wingspan: 47 ft 1 in (14.35 m)
- Height: 14 ft 4 in (4.37 m)
- Max takeoff weight: 11,850 lb (5,375 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 564 US gal (470 imp gal; 2,130 L) usable fuel
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-1B turbofans, 2,200 lbf (9.8 kN) thrust each
- Maximum speed: Mach 0.705
- Cruise speed: 357 kn (411 mph; 661 km/h) at 35,000 ft (11,000 m)
- Stall speed: 82 kn (94 mph; 152 km/h) (CAS)
- Range: 1,328 nmi (1,528 mi; 2,459 km) at 41,000 ft (12,000 m) (45 min reserves, 1,562 lb (709 kg) payload)
- Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,000 m)
- Rate of climb: 2,719 ft/min (13.81 m/s)