Cessna Citation Bravo Training
Our Cessna Citation Bravo (Model 550) flight training program was designed to fulfill annual requirements for completing your CE-500 Type Rating or a PIC/SIC Recurrent Training. Built in 2018 by Aeronautical Systems Engineering, our FAA Qualified Level D Full Flight Simulator is equipped with the Honeywell Primus 1000 Avionics.
Cessna Citation Bravo (CE-550)
The Cessna 550 Citation Bravo, certified in 1996, brought new updates from the Citation II. As a result, the Citation Bravo was upgraded with new Pratt & Whitney Canada 530A turbofan engines, landing gear, and the Primus EFIS 1000 avionics.
These new turbofan engines come with a faster cruise speed and longer range, boasting 15% more thrust at takeoff and 23% more at altitude dropping significant fuel burn in the process.
The Cessna Citation Bravo integrated new technology to improve the already successful Citation Series.
Find out more about our Cessna Citation Bravo Training by filling out the form.
Cessna Citation Bravo (Model 550) Specs:
- Crew: Two
- Capacity: Seven passengers
- Length: 47 ft 9 in (14.5542 m)
- Wingspan: 51 ft 7 in (15.722 m)
- Height: 15 ft 0 in (4.57 m)
- Max takeoff weight: 14,800 lb (6,713 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 4,824 US Lbs (18,260.83 L)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PW530A turbofans, 3,400 lbf (11 kN) thrust each
- Maximum speed: 405 kts
- Cruise speed: 405 kts (466.07 mph; 750.06 km/h)
- Range: 1,290 nmi (1,484.51 mi; 2,389.08 km) (with max fuel)
- Service ceiling: 43,000 ft (13,000 m) (max operating altitude)
- Rate of climb: 3,190 ft/min