Cessna Citation II Training
Our Cessna Citation II (Model 550) flight training program was designed to fulfill annual requirements for completing your CE-500 Type Rating or a PIC/SIC Recurrent Training. Built in 2018 by Aeronautical Systems Engineering, our FAA Qualified Level D Full Flight Simulator is equipped with the Honeywell Primus 1000 Avionics.
Cessna Citation II (CE-550)
The Cessna 550 Citation II, certified in 1978, came from major improvements to the Citation I. As a result, the Citation II features a stretched length, two additional executive seats, and increased range offer an enhancement to the already successful, light corporate jet from Cessna.
In addition, the single pilot version, Cessna 551 Citation II/SP, allows for reduced travel and operating costs and allows for easier and more flexible flight planning.
The Cessna Citation II features a straight wing design allowing for better handling and effortless takeoffs and landings.
Find out more about our Cessna Citation II Training by filling out the form.
Cessna Citation SII (Model S550) Specs:
- Crew: Two
- Capacity: Six to eight passengers
- Length: 47 ft 8 1⁄2 in (14.542 m)
- Wingspan: 52 ft 2 1⁄2 in (15.913 m)
- Height: 15 ft 0 in (4.57 m)
- Max takeoff weight: 15,100 lb (6,849 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 862 US gal (718 imp gal; 3,260 L) usable fuel
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D-4B turbofans, 2,500 lbf (11 kN) thrust each
- Maximum speed: Mach 0.721
- Cruise speed: 403 kn (464 mph; 746 km/h) at 35,000 ft (11,000 m)
- Stall speed: 82 kn (94 mph; 152 km/h) (CAS)
- Range: 1,998 nmi (2,299 mi; 3,700 km) (with max fuel)
- Service ceiling: 43,000 ft (13,000 m) (max operating altitude)
- Rate of climb: 3,040 ft/min (15.4 m/s)